woensdag 13 juli 2011

Update on new tracks

Just in case you were wondering why I haven't been (live)updating my blogs and social accounts for a while: here's an update.


First of all I've been on a holiday in Germany for a few weeks. And second of all, besides attending my dayjob and living an offline life, I am currently working on some new tracks:

-Old world is gone (inspired by The Arab Spring, the American Awakening and the European Revolution of 2011). I expect to release this one in the next seven days or so.

-Magic (this one will contain the lyrics I've used in the track with the same title, which I've recorded both live and in the studio, with Propeller. The original version (when it comes to both title and lyrics) dates back to 1997 though, when it was nothing more than a simple campfire-song. The new Magic will sound very different from the Propeller-version.)

I still got a few more in the works, but those will take some more time..And at least one of them will be in Dutch.

Since Nothing To Hide I've been exploring the possibilities of homerecording in Linux. Being an absolute beginner when it comes to recording music, I've experienced a lot of challenges in the process, but nevertheless I'm having a lot of fun with Linux Mint, Ubuntu and the audio-applications that come with these superior OS's.

Therefore my new tracks will absolutely be Linux-proof! No more Windows, no Mac, just freedom!

In the mean time: have you purchased my first homerecorded demo yet? Only available until September 19th, so make sure you don't miss the opportunity ;-)

(And in addition, I 'll use the revenue to get some webspace of my own, in order to host my future planned wordpress-blogs)

I'll keep you posted!

Geen opmerkingen:

Bookmark and Share